Kilo Echo 4 - Israel & Jewish News & Commentary.





ב - מֵרָחוֹק, יְהוָה נִרְאָה לִי; וְאַהֲבַת עוֹלָם אֲהַבְתִּיךְ, עַל-כֵּן מְשַׁכְתִּיךְ חָסֶד

'From afar the LORD appeared unto me.'
'Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love;
therefore with affection have I drawn thee.


Video from Palestinian Media Watch- Click Play button to start.



Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Welcome!

Welcome to all the readers from my Daily Intel Briefing webpage.

This blog will enable me to comment on events on a daily basis, as my poor little webpage was getting way too crowded.

My blog here will be primarily addressed to Jewish readers, and especially Israelis.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, August 17, 2006 10:39:00 AM, Blogger Tamar Yonah said...

Kilo,
Much luck with your new blog here. I love the content I have seen so far, text, articles and photos. The template, color and musical background is also really nice. I am new at blogging myself, so anything you can teach me, I would welcome, - like, HOW do i upload music to my blog like you did? LOL ;-)
Much hatzlacha,
Tamar

 
At Friday, August 18, 2006 10:07:00 AM, Blogger Kilo Echo 4 said...

Thanks, Tamar.

Your show on Israel National Radio is tops!

Everyone also please check out Tamar's new blog (click the link in my sidebar), because it's gonna be a good one!

Everyone, don't forget to catch Tamar on INR:

LISTEN LIVE

- Sunday 8-10am NY, 3-5pm Israel
- Weekend Edition w/Malkah Fleisher

- Monday 12-1am NY, 7-8am Israel - w/Prof. Paul Eidelberg

- Tuesday 12-1am NY, 7-8am Israel - In Depth Interview

- Wednesday 12-1am NY, 7-8am Israel - TnT: Tovia & Tamar

(There is a link for INR in my sidebar. There are a lot of great archived shows available there. Check them out!)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home